Centrum Strategii i Rozwoju Impact (CSR Impact)
Łódź (Poland) 2015
[E-book] ISBN: 978-83-932160-7-9
DOWNLOAD: Click the cover to download the whole e-book (about 3 MB) or click titles of chapters below to download the separate chapters.
The publisher gives consent for distribution of the publication in electronic form and without charges, provided that information about author(s) and publisher is not omitted.
1. Using a benchmarking tool to improve CSR management and performance
in a multi-national corporation – A case study – Teresa Aldea and Dwayne
2. The effectiveness of Green Marketing Strategies in the Automotive Industry:
a Consumer-based Analysis – Domenico Morrone, Angeloantonio Russo and
3. A voluntary approach to CSR – using the VELUX Group as a case – Mikkel Skott
Olsen, Lone Feifer, Jacek Siwiński, Emilia Olszewska
4. The importance of social and environmental aspects of supply chain management
– pilot research results – Agata Rudnicka
5. Engagement of public administration in corporate social responsibility’s promotion – Magdalena Juźwiak
6. Public sector involvement in the promotion of social responsibility – examples
of sector-specific instruments with the special focus on financial sector in Poland – Janusz Reichel
7. Publication of the data required by the Business and Financial Markets and Information Users in the non-financial data reports published by the financial institutions
in Poland – Aleksandra Stanek-Kowalczyk
8. Development Trends of Socially Responsible Mutual Funds – Indrė Slapikaitė, Rima Tamošiūnienė
9. Intersectoral Cooperation Of Business Organizations And Sports Clubs – Gabriel Pawlak, Gabriel Łasiński, Piotr Głowicki
10. Shared value. Doing business with social enterprises – Mónica Vasquez del Solar with contributions from Ana Paula Bedoya, Omar Angulo and Stefanie Delgado,
In our book we would like to discuss CSR related topics showing practices of present developments in exemplary industrial sectors. All authors contribute to the understanding of current CSR development. The presented examples come from six different countries what strengthens the international dimension of the publication. The authors of chapters come from different universities, businesses and NGOs what in addition helped to introduced different points of view and ways of o thinking elaborated by individual or groups of scientists and practitioners.
We hope that this monograph will attract readers who will not just only read it, but also start a discussion with the authors of individual chapters. What would be very much welcomed.