If you are interested in attending the conference, we therefore kindly invite you to submit proposal of paper addressing the following areas:
- Business contribution to Global Sustainable Development Goals
- The role of ESG reporting including issue of mandatory reporting
- Sustainability and materiality of CSR strategies
- Sustainable business models and shared value creation
- Human rights and business
- Sustainable supply chains
- Good and bad practices from different sectors
- Methodology of sustainability in business and how to measure is
- Intersectoral cooperation for sustainability
- Stakeholder management
- Sustainability of larger systems and the role of business (e.g. sustainable cities, sustainable country policies)
The official language of the conference will be English
Important deadlines and dates concerning paper submission and publications:
15 April 2018
|Deadline for participants with paper (limited number of places available!)|
30 April 2018
|Deadline for fee payment after author(s) notification
30 May 2018
|Deadline for participants without paper (limited number of places available!)|
14-15 June 2018
|Conference in Lodz, Poland|
15 September 2018
|Full Paper Submission (should be sent to: Agata Rudnicka, firstname.lastname@example.org). If you submit a chapter to a book see the call for chapters below.|
|Foreseen time of publications|
Questions relating to scientific programme of the conference and relating to administrative issues, logistics, deadlines, fees, … should be directed to: Agata Rudnicka, email@example.com
There are two options possible:
1. Publication in journal – after successful double blind reviewing process;
The initial selection will be made. Authors will receive the information to which journal their papers will be submitted.
All papers then will be reviewed in the procedure specific for each journal. Publication is possible after successful double blind reviewing process.
It is the author’s responsibility to adjust the text to the editorial requirements.
Folia Oeconomica: https://czasopisma.uni.lodz.pl/foe
Studies in Law and Economics: http://www.ltn.lodz.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=69
Przegląd Organizacji: http://www.przegladorganizacji.pl/en
2. Publication in a book/e-book – Call for chapters in a book/e-book (ISBN) – click here!
ATTENTION: Call for chapters already CLOSED!
There is no possibility to submit a paper without participation in the conference.